Monday 11 August 2008

Scrat and Strim

Well, today am feeling a little happier.  Turns out that I am not the only one who is being 'picked on' by the josbworths on the allotment.  It seems all the people I get on with are!!!  lol   Anyway, am not giving in 'cos I now have a weapon!!!  

Ta da!!!  Lovely beast that is a petrol strimmer....and safety goggles:o))  We start tomorrow and woe betide any jobsy who gets in my way!!!


I won't be dependent upon people lending me their equipment to strim down stubborn plants when they grow 3 feet behind my back and that my trusty mower can't manage to chop! Don't know what they put in the rain in Hill Billy Land but it doesn't half make the green stuff grow at a rate of knots.

While we were in 'parting with money' mood, Junior used some of hers to buy this for the pampered felines.

They are LOVING it:o)...which is good, 'cos that was the whole idea.

So, this evening I am going to sit and figure how to use my new toy to its best advantage.   Am tempted to ram it up someone's intefering hooter/s.   That's sorted out beasty's name....Rambo!    So,  assembling of the thing would be a good idea!  lol   I did buy some 2 stroke, too:o)  
Don't mind lending Rambo to the people who have helped me in the past, but it's a no to the Jobsys.
Steel-capped boots at the ready for tomorrow.  Wish I had some combat trousers:o)  Good old jeans will have to do, I suppose.   Sigh...

No comments: