Saturday 15 March 2008

Had to chuckle at my mother

I've always said that when I get old..I'm going to be an eccentric old bird!!

I am very much like my mother..... so I reckon the genetics are going to help me..'cos she's beaten me to it!! Do you ever speak to older people and find yourself shocked at their mischievous innovation?

Well, as with many ladies "of age"...incontinence appears now and again and the odd packet of Tena Lady finds its way into your home. Mother is mortified at the thought of TL, necessary as it may be. Not very fashionably discreet...if you see what I mean? "Too bloody bulky"..as she says" She doesn't want to end up having undergarments the size of an aircraft hanger...even if she is nearly 80!!

Anyway....we are shopping today and she has hatched a plan to hide this indiscretion......Thongs!!!! They're the answer she reckons.. So, she's experimenting!!! lol

We youngsters are just as bad!!


Junior..."Mum!!"
Me..."what?"
Junior..."Can I have some bird island?"
Me "What?"
Junior.."CAN I HAVE SOME BIRD ISLAND?"

Goes into kitchen and finds that she is asking if she can have a drink of dandelion and burdock!!!!

Must clean out ears more often. LOL




You Are Bare Feet



You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!



You are very comfortable in your own skin.

You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.

Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.

You should live: Somewhere warm

You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules



Couldn't live anywhere warm at the moment......pesky peri-menopause!!

No comments: