Friday 31 October 2008

Whinge

I have had enough of schoolboy-like bullying.
  
Old blokes who have nothing better to do than be petty,  interfere and criticise. 
 
They can go and pick on someone else.
  
Enough!!

They can have their allotment.  Give mine to their supposed 'mate' in waiting...but the soil is crap and full of pests and it's probably been hexed.

If I get like that at that age, then someone put me out of my misery!!..'cos there are better things in life to worry about.

I have seen the light!

I am going to do this instead:o)

Mer!!


3 comments:

Gill said...

Aww (((Min))) Kudos to you for sticking it out so long!

Sq ft gardening looks like a lot of fun - be good to see how you get on with it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your allotment, but the square foot gardening looks like a great idea, and good fun too! :)

Minnie said...

Thanks:o) The only thing I'll miss are the chickens and ducks, especially the rescues.

The square foot gardening we are looking forward to. Going to start by planting garlic in old baked bean tins and hanging them on the outside wall, in a display like pattern. Bit like hanging pictures or fairy lights. You just need the tins, soil and wire. I saw it in a magazine once and it looked really effective, as well as being space saving. In small space the only way is up, as the saying goes. Herbs we're going to grow on a wicker wigwam, with the pots attached all around. Saw that in a mag, too. Probably Green Parent when I think about it:o)